Things to do with children new year’s eve
New Year is a family holiday, and preparing for it can also be a great activity for the whole family. Creating jewelry, decorating the house — all these creative tasks can and should be solved together with children. Things to do with children new year's eve, so that no one gets bored?
Options for family creativity
They say that the expectation of the holiday is no less exciting than the holiday itself, and this is actually true. Christmas preparations are a magical time that can be filled with the atmosphere of fairy tales and miracles, if you spend time with your family and especially your children. A few ideas for Christmas pastime:
- Fabulous photo shoot in the winter forest.
- Drawing with paints — but not on the usual paper, but on snow.
- Make together with the child a DIY toy for the Christmas tree in the form of a symbol of the year.
- Decorate the Christmas tree on the street with toys made of ice.
- Cooking soap and candles using special sets for creativity.
- Make and hang bird feeders on trees in the form of Christmas houses.
If you do not have much time, you can spend time with the child playing board games — for example, putting together wooden puzzles that you can buy in our store. In our catalugue we have a variety of sets – from simple games for kids to very complex, involving the assembly of 3D figures.
Each set consists of a large number of wooden parts. By putting them together, you can assemble an original and intricate image. We offer a variety of models, all of which share common features:
- They are of natural wood. They do not contain harmful substances, are eco-friendly and hypoallergenic, safe for allergy sufferers and young children.
- Not only the details are made of wood, but also the packaging, the puzzles will be an excellent exclusive gift.
- The sets are consisted from several large parts for kids to many small pieces for adults.
Bright, colorful ornaments are not easy to put together. But it is a very exciting activity, besides of a developmental nature. It teaches both children and adults patience, the desire to achieve goals, and at the same time allows you to spend a cozy New Year's Eve evening with your family.